2 cups shredded organic purple cabbage
2 cups shredded organic green cabbage
1 cup shredded organic carrot
3-4 organic red radishes, cut in half and thinly sliced
1/3 cups organic raw apple cider vinegar (Braggs)
1 Tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1½ Tbsp Mindfully Made elderberry syrup
1 Tbsp Mindfully Made honey or raw honey
1 1/2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp organic Dijon mustard
3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1/8 tsp organic black pepper
- In a large bowl, place the shredded green & purple cabbage, shredded carrots and sliced radishes.
- Make dressing by placing all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
- Let set in the refrigerator for at least an hour to combine flavors.
- Toss again before serving & enjoy!
Notes: Optional ingredients: 1-2 Tbsp thinly sliced green onion tops, ¼ tsp celery seed or black & white sesame seeds.
Have left over coleslaw or tired of coleslaw? Sauté it for a yummy veggie side dish.
Strain off any extra juice by placing coleslaw in a colander. Heat a skillet with 2 tsp of avocado oil (or your favorite high heat oil) on medium high heat. Add the strained coleslaw to the heated skillet and spread evenly out in the skillet. Let cook for 2 mins before stirring to get some sear on the cabbage. Stir and then cook for 7-10 mins until cabbage is slightly soft with sear. Stir occasionally during the cooking time so it doesn’t burn. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve immediately!