Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Skin Care Oil - 1 Oz
Emerald green tamanu oil promotes vibrant, healthy skin. The fragrant, nutty aroma of tamanu oil has been used as a premium, skin care oil and nourishing hair dressing for centuries by South Pacific natives.
Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) contains powerful antioxidant essential fatty acids and promotes skin vibrancy.
Aura Cacia Organic Tamanu Oil is sustainably sourced from the nut of the tropical tamanu tree in Vietnam.
- Absorbent – Tamanu oil is thick but tends to absorb well without leaving a heavy feeling on the skin.
- Earthy – Tamanu oil is emerald green, slightly viscous and has a strong, sweet, nutty aroma.
- Cleansing – Tamanu is known for its cleansing and emollient actions. It continues to grow in popularity as a result of its use in skincare and hair care recipes and products.
- Versatile – Tamanu oil makes a great standalone product for spot treatments and in simple blends for problematic skin issues.
- Balanced – The oil is fairly balanced, containing 40% oleic acid, 30% linoleic acid, 15% palmitic acid and 13% stearic acid. It also boasts three rare constituents: calophyllic acid, calophylloide, and lactone, which lend to its unique attributes, contributing effectively to natural deodorants, foot balms, and DIY conditioning treatments for hair.
Ingredients : organic tamanu (calophyllum inophyllum) seed oil.