Elderberry Spiced Honey Granola
This granola is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and grain free. It is sweetened with Mindfully Made’s yummy elderberry spiced honey.
½ c. organic almonds, roughly chopped
½ c. organic pecans, roughly chopped
½ c. raw organic walnuts, roughly chopped
¼ c. raw organic sunflower seeds
¼ c. raw organic pumpkin seeds
1/8 c. sesame seeds
½ c. organic unsweetened shredded coconut
3 Tbsp. chia seeds
3 Tbsp. hemp seeds
1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp organic vanilla
3 Tbsp. Mindfully Made Elderberry Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all nuts and seeds together in a large bowl. Then stir in cinnamon & salt to the nut and seed mixture. Stir vanilla and honey into mixture until completely mixed and granola starts to clump together.
- Evenly spread granola on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until toasted. Let sit and cool to room temperature.
- Break the granola up and serve. Keep uneaten granola in an airtight container.
Note: Feel free to substitute flax seeds for chia seeds. If you’re not a fan of sesame or hemp seeds feel free to leave them out.